Thursday, May 3, 2012

Final Blog


I really enjoyed this class. It was never boring and always fun.  I feel like I learned a lot of valuable information through out the course. The work was challenging at times, but never a huge stress. I actually looked forward every week to attend the class. It’s always nice to have a great and understanding teacher. If I had to pick one of my favorite topics we learned about in class, I would pick Fight Club. I really enjoy reading books about insanity, drug use, and violence, so I was excited to begin reading it in class. I had never seen the movie before so reading it was completely new.  Reading Fight Club was easy and even relaxing.  Fight Club is something that both men and women can relate to and enjoy. I enjoyed the book from start to finish.  I like how the author used repetition and I easily connected with the narrator.  After reading the book, it was nice to watch the movie and compare the two. I even enjoyed the book so much, that I let two of my friends borrow mine to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment